Please fill out the following fields and one of our Sales Consultants will be in contact with you as soon as possible. Thank you!
- ADcomputer.com is a website designed to make available information about the services provided by A D Computer Corporation and Payroll Tax Filing Services, Inc. to those who seek it. ADcomputer.com also provides to our customers a password protected interface to access the A D WebPay application.
- If you chose to provide information through the "contact us" page of the ADcomputer.com website (your name, your e-mail address, your mailing address and your phone number) the information provided is used to contact you to provide you with further information about the services in which you have expressed an interest. Once you have voluntarily chosen to provide the information to A D Computer Corporation and Payroll Tax Filing Services, Inc. through ADcomputer.com, the information will only be used for the purpose of contacting you to provide information about the services in which you have expressed an interest.
- You can always choose not to provide personally identifiable information through ADcomputer.com. A decision not to provide such information may preclude you from requesting through ADcomputer.com information about services offered by A D Computer Corporation and Payroll Tax Filing Services, Inc. You may, however, receive information by calling us at 1-800-DO-MY-PAY.
- A D WebPay
- Security of Information
- To guard our customers’ personal information, we maintain numerous physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards. These are discussed in detail in our Security Statement (click here to read).
- Information we collect
- In the ordinary course of business, we collect, retain and use nonpublic personal information about our customers and their employees, in order to provide our payroll and tax filing service to them. This data is collected from several sources. Here are some of the types of information we gather.
- Information Our Customers Give Us: We receive and store any information our customers enter on our Site or give us in any other way, whether in writing, in person, by telephone, electronically or on applications or other forms such as tax organizers and worksheets. This may include information about our customers’ income, their payroll liability, their payroll tax liability and their employees’ gross pay and deductions; information about their transactions with us and others which may consist of information about account balances and counterparties to transactions. We use the information that customers provide for such purposes as processing our customers’ payroll information, providing tax filing service to them, responding to their requests, and communicating with them. Customers can choose not to provide information, but then, of course, we will be unable to respond to inquiries or provide services.
- Information from Other Sources: For ordinary business purposes we may receive information about you from other sources, including information we receive from credit reporting companies such as credit reports, and add it to our account information. We may also receive information about you from other sources for reasons such as improving personalization of our service (for example, providing better product recommendations or special offers that we think will interest you).
- Automatic Information: We receive and store certain types of information whenever customers interact with us on the A D WebPay Site. For example, we use "cookies" only during each current session of the A D WebPay Site to remember the user during navigation from page to page. Once the session is over, the cookie is removed. We may also collect certain non-personal information about visitors to the A D WebPay Site, including but not limited to the identity of their Internet browsers, the types of operating systems they use, their locations, and the domain names of their Internet service providers. Such non-personal information may be used for purposes including but not limited to improving the content of the Site, marketing, advertising, or research.
- Information we disclose
- We do not sell any information about our customers. Information from our customers is an important part of our business, and we know that you care how information about you and your company is used and shared. We appreciate your trust that we will do so carefully and sensibly. We share customer information only as described below and elsewhere in this policy:
- Agents: We may employ other companies and individuals from time to time to perform functions on our behalf. Examples include delivering packages, sending postal mail and e-mail, analyzing data, providing marketing assistance and processing payments. Such companies and individuals may have access to personal information needed to perform their functions and, if they do, they are bound by a non-disclosure of confidential information agreement.
- Affiliated Businesses We Do Not Control: In the course of conducting business and as permitted or required by law, we may share nonpublic personal information about our customers with our affiliated companies. We do not disclose any nonpublic personal information to any non-affiliated third parties, except for the conduct of our business or as permitted or required by law. We only share information that is required for third parties to perform their job. We are not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of our affiliates, including operators of linked sites, benefit administrators, or other third parties.
- Business Transfers: As we continue to develop our business, we might purchase or sell assets. In such transactions, customer information generally is one of the transferred business assets. Also, in the unlikely event that we or substantially all of our assets are acquired by another entity, customer information will of course be one of the transferred assets.
- Protection of Ourselves and Others: We release nonpublic personal information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law; to enforce or apply the terms and conditions of use appearing in our Legal Statement (click here to read) and other agreements; or to protect the rights, property, or safety of our customers, us, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for fraud protection and credit risk reduction. We may disclose information to third parties such as government entities as required by local, state and federal law; and as otherwise requested by our customers. We may also make any disclosures that are ordered or required by a court, administrative agency, or other governmental body; however, we will use reasonable efforts to provide you with prompt, written, and sufficient advance notice to enable you to seek a court order against such disclosure or otherwise prevent or restrict such disclosure.
- A D Computer Corporation and Payroll Tax Filing Services, Inc., through the ADcomputer.com site, provides links to sites maintained by third parties ("Third Party Sites"). We partner with some of those Third Party Sites to provide specific services. When a user signs up for these services, we may provide certain non-public personal information that is required for the Third Party Site to provide those services. However, A D Computer Corporation and Payroll Tax Filing Services, Inc. do not operate or control any of the Third Party Sites, and are not responsible for the policies or practices of the operators of such Third Party Sites.
- Changes in policy