Please fill out the following fields and one of our Sales Consultants will be in contact with you as soon as possible. Thank you!
- SECURITY STATEMENT
- As part of an industry that deals with sensitive customer information, JetPay Payroll Services and Payroll Tax Filing Services, Inc. understands the importance of maintaining security standards and policies to ensure that such information is protected. Whether you are currently a customer of JetPay Payroll Services and Payroll Tax Filing Services, Inc., or are just visiting our web site, we want you to know that security of our customers' information is a high priority. To guard our customers’ personal information, we maintain numerous physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards.
- USER AUTHENTICATION
- We employ a number of measures which allow us to properly authenticate your identity when you logon to JetPay WebPay. In order to logon to JetPay WebPay, a user id, password and client code are required. If an incorrect password is entered a certain number of times for a user id and client code, the user will be locked out of the application. To further protect you, a timeout feature is used. You will be automatically logged out of your current session of JetPay WebPay if a certain amount of time has passed with no activity from your session.
- ENCRYPTED COMMUNICATIONS
- Encryption is a process that scrambles private information to help prevent unauthorized access as information is being transmitted over the Internet and between computers. As part of our efforts to safeguard customer information, encryption is used in connection with the on-line services we offer. To protect your information as it traverses the Internet between your PC and JetPay Payroll Services, JetPay WebPay requires the use of a browser which supports the Secure Socket Layers encryption standard. Personalized information transmitted through these channels is protected through the use of 128-bit encryption and a VeriSign Secure Server ID.
- All systems that interact with the Internet risk attack from computer hackers. JetPay Payroll Services employs a mechanism known as a firewall to reduce the risk to our computer systems and your information. A firewall is a security mechanism that prevents interaction with unauthorized individuals or computer networks by ensuring that communications occur only between the intended parties, and that the communications going in and out of the network are in the proper protocol. This creates a selective barrier that only lets authorized traffic through to JetPay Payroll Services.
- SYSTEM MONITORING
- We regularly review our systems and application activity logs, and monitor the web server to help see that all vital information from our customers remains secure and confidential. As part of our commitment to protect your information, we use sophisticated technology to detect unauthorized activity, including proactive security audits to expose and resolve network vulnerabilities before they can be exploited.
- VIRUS PROTECTION
- On a daily and ongoing basis, we use sophisticated software to help detect and prevent computer viruses from entering our computer systems. We regularly update our virus prevention software to try to keep our systems virus-free.
- SAFEGUARDING CUSTOMER INFORMATION
- Employees of JetPay Payroll Services must sign a confidentiality agreement, and must renew that commitment on a yearly basis. They are continuously instructed on the safeguarding of customer information, and on the importance of maintaining its confidentiality. We restrict access to customer information to personnel with a need to know in order to perform their job function.
- OTHER MEASURES
- In addition to the above, there are other security procedures in place which are administered regularly to protect our systems and your information. Because the Internet is constantly evolving, the information in this Security Statement represents guidance regarding JetPay Payroll Services current security practices, which are subject to change without notice. We will continue to evaluate new technology and improved methods to maximize our ability to safeguard our customers’ information.